Friday, October 2, 2009

Hello World

Today is a good day.
Actually, it's more than good, it's amazing. Even the grey clouds outside couldn't bring me down. Its almost as good as when you bite into a fresh piece of summer watermelon and the juice trickles down your face. Or licking off the extra chocolate fudge off your mother's baking spoon. mmmmm. Why you ask? I get to introduce myself to the world. I'm not too sure what I want my blog to be about yet but I figure this will be a chance for me to talk to everyone. An open diary to an infinite void... not to mention, another great means of procrastination. I'm so excited! Maybe no one will even read this but the thought of someone sitting halfway across the world- India or Japan perhaps- possibly reading this mundane entry makes me happy. You're probably thinking...this girl is a total dork and a little bit crazy. Well you betcha! Aren't we all a little crazy and have a little dork sitting inside? Don't deny it, you know who you are.
I think I'll start with sharing a picture of who I am. Nothing is better than a picnic on the beach, mountain side, with your closest friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment