Saturday, May 29, 2010

SASQUATCH

I've been waiting a whole year to go to Sasquatch Music Fest at the Gorge Ampitheater. The lineup this year is unreal... but I was so worried this month about finding a job that I never got around to buying tickets. Then this morning, after much procrastination (my specialty) I realized I didn't have work for the next couple days and could POSSIBLY find a way to go for Sunday and Monday. Craigslist stalking and Facebook status-ing later, I got myself 3 sets of 2 day passes.... UHH-MAAA-ZIINNGGG. It was a major trek to get them all ... I actually saw some places around Vancouver that I never knew existed... sad I know. I also didn't get kidnapped, robbed or murdered during my Craigslist meetups so I'm pretty happy about that.

I'm going with my two besties liz and mandie. Its going to be good... really, really good. Nothing is better than a beer, some beats and being un-showered.
AND look at the view.


P.S. Kid Cudie will most likely propose to me this weekend. No biggie.

No comments:

Post a Comment