Thursday, August 26, 2010

oh gosh It's Happening... real life.

My friends are so talented. In fact, they set the bar REALLY, REALLY high and I'll need to step up in order to catch up to them...but I don't mind because they motivate me to be the best of the best. I am so proud of ALL of them.

First off, we all made it through college which was inevitable for my group of friends.

One of my best friends is working at Google in San Francisco next year and graduated as valedictorian. Another is finishing her masters at Yale and will do magnificent things in this world. Another is shadowing and working for a producer in Los Angeles and doing pretty exciting "entourage" like things. Jealous, I know. Another just moved into her residence at Columbia to do her masters in Architecture. Another is jumping around the world from London to New York starting her Medical School adventure. My pretty little roommate is going to be the hottest accountant at Price Water House Coopers and all three of my guy roomies from uni are investment banking in Toronto. Not so shabby right?

So "Your friends shape who you are"? Well then I shouldn't come out too shabby myself, right?


I sure hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment