Thursday, September 16, 2010

The Evil-est Job in the world

Today i went to yoga. I was all calm, sauna-ed and namaste-d out when I walked outside and saw that my car was TOWED. I parked during rush hour parking on the street. I was tricked because when I parked twenty other cars were parked along where I was. I even had money left in the METER. Yes, i didn't properly read the sign but IT WAS ONLY 45 MINUTES over the time I wasn't allowed there. Geeeeez.

I wanted to cry. My friend picked me up and releasing it from towing cost 94 flipping dollars. NINETY FOUR DOLLARS. and that wasn't even the TICKET. the ticket cost $50. What assholes. I could have fed a family in a 3rd world for a month with that money.

When I was standing in line waiting to retrieve my baby in the tow yard I said "this is the unhappiest, angriest place on earth. If I worked here I would be suicidal because everyone HATES YOU and wants to HURT YOU for touching their damn car". Its true. Their job is to make people's lives a LIVING HELL and as INCONVENIENT as possible. Another thing thats annoying? They always have the tow yard in the middle of NOWHERE-VILLE.

On another note:
Hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment