Saturday, January 30, 2010

Google Goggles

Have you ever sent an e-mail that you have regretted? ...for instance, sending an angry, irrational, aggressive e-mail to a boyfriend, girlfriend, friend...or the worst... a boss? Google has come up with a new application called Mail Goggles for late night e-mails! When pressing "send," Gmail will pop up some math questions for you to complete before you confirm the message.
I wish they had this application on phones for text messages too. A Clip from "How I Met Your Mother" does the best way of describing that "ohhh crap" feeling when you send a text 1) to the wrong person 2) while intoxicated 3) while infuriated and irrational. Ted Mosby from "How I Met Your Mother" texts a girl he likes, "I was thinking about you so I thought I'd send you a little "Texty Text"". He realizes how lame his text sounds, but its too late... he knows he can never ever reverse the process and get the message back- Story of my LIFE.






No comments:

Post a Comment