Saturday, January 23, 2010

I Heart the Rasp


Ray Lamontagne is a singer song writer from New Hampshire. At the age of 22, this talented musician worked in a shoe factory before deciding that he wanted to persue music; it was after listening to a Stephen Stills song that he decided to start writing and singing. I've had his music on my Ipod for a couple years now but for some reason, I have JUST come to realize how amazing he is... lets just say that I've been listening to his songs on repeat...and the roomies are starting to get annoyed. I particularly love his raspy, soulful voice. "Shelter" is one of my favorite songs.

P.S. Thanks Stephen!

1 comment:

  1. O MYYYYYYYYYY. he is my all time favourite singer songwriter of our generation. other than Shelter, Hold You in My Arms is my other fave. Great taste Juels!

    ReplyDelete