Sunday, April 25, 2010

Fail

One of my pet peeves is when people say "fail" or "epic fail"... I don't know why. Probably because it's so negative. For instance, someone accidently gets a paper cut and says, "FAIL". Ok really? Is that reaaallly a failure? I mean there could be way worse... possibly like failing a test because you didn't study... or losing a civil war. All i'm saying is there are way bigger things to worry about in this world...
As Rihanna the great would say (or at least her tattoo), "never failures only lessons". Agreed. We should always learn from our mistakes.

Despite my miniature rant, I have to admit that "failblog.org" is pretty funny... below are some of my favorites.

I sure hope this woman never IS a millionaire... god knows what she'll do with the money...


This one is just too hilarious



At least his intentions were right!



No comments:

Post a Comment