Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Roll Off The Tongue

You might recall before I wrote a list of Italian words I find intriguing that I learned from my Italian course. Yes, I like to repeat these words over and over again because they sound cool...You don't have to call me a dork, I know I am and sure proud to be one!
Anyways, I have more lovely vocab to add to the list... I think I have a fetish for double letters...

1) Aggiungere - To add

2) Giallo - Yellow

3) Annoiarsi - To be bored

4) Attraversi - to cross

5) Arrabbiarci - Angry (there's just so much PASSION in this word, especially with the rolling of the Rs)

6) Crociera - My teacher asked me what I thought this word meant and I said... "ummm Croatia?"...nice try...it means CRUISE SHIP. How embarrassing...

7) Milionare -This word sounds pretty and lets say if I was a millionaire, I'd also look muchos pretty in my designer clothing.

Also, I'm taking a Latin American Geography course for kicks... did you know there's a city in Bolivia called Cochabamba? Sounds like a parrrrtaaayy.

No comments:

Post a Comment