Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The Day Your Mom Suffered

Every year I get stressed out for my birthday. It's almost like "new years" because there's this unbelievable PRESSURE to have the time of your life. Don't you feel the same? I know this is weird, but sometimes i'd rather just skip my birthday, pick a completely random day in the middle of the year and have a "lets celebrate "me" for absolutely no reason day"- this way= no pressure. Good idea?

Anyway, just wanted to wish my amazing friend, Keren, a happy, happy birthday.
Below is a list of reasons my roommate Nicky and I have come up with about why we just think she's the bestest.

1: She tells you the truth about everything without hesitation
2: She would make a great Magic 8 ball (example, "Should I buy a lottery ticket today?" ***** Ans "No, you're an idiot"
3: She loves being half Jewish (and uses this as an excuse for celebrating all holidays)
4: She is probably one of the smartest girls I know
5: She has such cute wittle dimples
6: She is one of the most loyal friends I have
7: She has legs that go to the moon and back- watch out boys!
8: Her stress over social obligations is a constant source of comedy
9: Her house in Vancouver has the best candy drawer ever

Love Always,
juels and nick

Happy Birthday girl! remember NO PRESSURE to have fun (but we know you will ;) )

bet you wish she was your friend now don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment