Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Exams? What Exams?

I was in my geography lecture today when my professor put up a slide with funny test answers he had just photocopied from his last batch of marked tests. One of them was probably the best answer of life.
"What are Vibrations?"
Ans: There are bad vibrations and good vibrations. Good vibrations was discovered in the 60s.

As I sit through my Propaganda in Media class and as my Professor is powering through the Vietnam war to 9/11... I have managed to zone out and find these hilarious test answers for my (and your) enjoyment.

This one took me a while to figure out, until I figured out the beautiful mer-man. The "No" is probably the best part.









Message from the Prof: There were two possible answer choices: A (True) and B (False). You chose C for all 100 questions in an obvious attempt to get lucky with a least a quarter of the answers. It’s as if you didn’t look at a single question. Unfortunately, this brings your final grade in this class to failing. See you next year!

2 comments: