Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Hi God, I mean Ronald...

So I am doing a paper on McDonald's and have been finding wonderful facts that I want to share with you. I have McDonald's overload and this is my perfect outlet

1) In 1997 with the Happy Meal/ Beanie Baby campaign, McDonald's in America sold over 100 million Happy Meals within 10 days

2) The "golden arches" is the second most known symbol after the Christian cross

3) 96% of children in America can recognize Ronald McDonald second to Santa Claus

4) 1983 Hamburger University (with capacity for over 750 students) was opened by McDonald's to train employees

5) In McDees early days, a scientific laboratory was set up in Chicago to test how to make the perfect McDonald's fry; an automated "potato computer" resulted from these experiments

6) An annual "Big Mac Index" is used indicating purchasing power of global currencies based on the price of the Big Mac

7) hahaha- How bizarre and how similar, yes?

No comments:

Post a Comment