Friday, November 20, 2009

Super Dog, Come save me!

Remember when I told you about this? The man piggybacking his dog while biking?



Well, I was telling my friend about it the other day when he told me a similar experience. Apparently, him and his friends were just going about their day, when they saw a man biking by. A dog had his two front paws on the man's shoulders and his hind legs wedged in the man's back pockets. As the anonymous man and dog were biking by, the dog swiftly turned his head, acknowledged my friend's existence, and turned his head back forward as if EVERYTHING were normal. It's as if the dog was saying, "yeah? what? jealous?". I guess a little bit of attitude never hurt anyone. Anyway, the best part of the story is, not only was this talented dog riding on the back of the bike but IT WAS WEARING A SUPERMAN CAPE... AMAZING? This dog really IS super-dog. I hope I see this man-dog couple around again. I would love to meet them.

No comments:

Post a Comment