Friday, November 6, 2009

Half Past Wave



















I miss the water all the time. Currently being in central NA reminds me how much I miss the Pacific. Sure I hate not knowing what is under me while i'm in the water- for instance, I admit that it scares me to death when I see a seal pop up while I am swimming. What's even worse is when the seal dives back under... because now you have NO idea where it is! At least before, you could pretend to negotiate with the slimy mammal: "hey seal, stay over there and I'll stay over here OK?"
But when it disappears, It could be swimming at your feet and for all you know, drag you under and eat you for dinner...
OK, OK very unrealistic...

But my point is, the ocean is my other half. Even just looking at it gives me endorphins. It's a place of life, healing and absolute calm. Cities near the water live to its own vibe...time is not measured in minutes but rather in waves... and i love love love it. If you've never been, you must experience it for yourself.

imagine: "What time is it?" "It's half past wave" ....mmm wouldn't that be nice.



No comments:

Post a Comment